Sunday, April 20, 2008

Few Questions

I am not pretnding to be sad ..but I am not able to defne happiness....could be I am happy but I dont know it
Who am I ?....... the ultimate question that I have ever challenged myself with......I still dont have an answer.
What makes me like someone and hate someone else..................This one is tough tooo.
What do I long for..................can't define ?
Whom should I trust.........
Whom do I love...............
Does she love me.....Do they care for me...Am I important...... Am I  doing the right thing..........What am I upto..........Do I live to please people........whats unconditional love........I AM CONFUSED BIG TIME............................I dont plan to write all this piece of crap........So again what am I supposed to do................Am I at peace with myself..........I simply don't have the answers.
What should I do...............BUT SOMETHINFG I KNO W FOR SURE I MISS ONE PERSON MORE THAN OTHERS.......and this crap is the spill out of that one feeliong of incompleteness.......Lord help me...I LOVE HER

No comments: